Choose a double eyelid clinic that meets your needs. Mini Eyes Lock, a double eyelid technique only available at La Ferly. What should you know before getting double eyelid surgery?
What is double eyelid surgery? What does it help correct?
Double eyelid surgery It is surgery to correct eyelid problems such as drooping eyelids, rolled eyelids, loose eyelids, or wanting to add a new eyelid layer for those who come in just one layer with eyelid adjustment techniques where the surgeon uses fat or removes thin eyelid skin. The portion is removed and then the wound is sutured to create a crease in the eyelid. Decorate your eyes to look big and beautiful.
Double eyelid surgery is a cosmetic surgery to improve facial proportions. Helps the face look alert, bright and youthful. Solve the problem of droopy eyelids or droopy eyelids. Looks sleepy or lifeless. Double eyelid surgery makes your eyes bigger. Eyes look refreshed, more alert and energetic. Affects the overall composition of the face, enhancing the feeling of confidence.
How many types of double eyelid procedures are there?
There are many different techniques for double eyelid surgery today. The expert surgeon will choose the method for double eyelid surgery that is appropriate for the client based on each person’s original eyelid characteristics, including:
- Double eyelid technique with Full IncisionAnswers the needs of service users who have a lot of eyelid tissue. Drooping or sagging eyelids and has excess fat This Full Incision double eyelid surgery will provide the most permanent double eyelid results. This technique involves adjusting the eyelid length almost from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner of the eye to remove unwanted skin and fat. The surgeon then stitches the entire length of the incision to create another eyelid and adjust the eye shape to achieve the desired results.
- Short-incision technique for double eyelid surgery: Partial Incision Answers the needs of clients whose eyelids have a lot of excess fat. But I don’t have a problem with drooping or sagging eyelids. For this technique, the surgeon only corrects the eyelid in the center of the eye. The wound is small, recovers quickly and does not leave a noticeable scar. Therefore, it is suitable for people with single eyelids that droop inward and who want eyes to look bigger.
Highlights of Mini Eyes Lock, double eyelid technique, La Furly. clinic
Mini Eyes Lock It is a surgical technique for double eyelid surgery only at La Ferly Clinic. It is a double eyelid technique invented by Dr. Kim to help solve the problem of single eyelids. Problems with uneven eyes Drooping eyelid problem or those who have problems with double eyelid drooping, the Mini Eyes Lock technique creates permanent double eyelids with a short incision, which makes the incision from the surgery in the center of the eyelid very small. The length is only 3-5 millimeters. Ready to sew back using the technique to hide the wound. To make the appearance of the eyelids clear without having to recuperate at all.
Advantages of double eyelid surgery using the Mini Eyes Lock technique.
- The eyelids are noticeably larger.
- The wound size after surgery is very small, no more than 1 centimeter.
- The doctor used a technique to hide the wound with dissolvable sutures. There are no visible silk marks on the outside.
- It is a technique that causes less swelling and bruising. No need to take a long time to recuperate.
- After 3 days of recovery, you can come back and put on makeup.
What are the procedures for making double eyelids with the Mini Eyes Lock technique?
In making double eyelids with the Mini Eyes Lock technique, a unique technique of La Ferly, the clinic begins with the step of analyzing each client’s eyelids. The doctor will evaluate the overall facial structure in order to recommend the appropriate eyelid characteristics that meet the needs of the client’s facial outline. The procedure for double eyelid surgery begins with the injection of anesthesia. To prepare before starting the surgery procedure, the surgeon will make an incision in the eyelid, line up the fat, and sew the new eyelid using dissolvable sutures.
fter double eyelid surgery Does it take a long time to recover?
In general, the recovery time after double eyelid surgery depends on the size of the incision. With the Mini Eyes Lock technique at La Ferly, it uses a short incision technique that makes the wound smaller than 1 centimeter, thus eliminating the need for any recovery time. Can live a normal life However, the service recipient must not neglect looking after himself after having double eyelid surgery. According to the surgeon’s advice as follows:
- Don’t rub your eyes, scratch, pull behind your eyes, and don’t touch your wound often.
- Avoid wearing makeup until the wound has completely healed.
- Keep the wound clean at all times. Do not let blood stains touch the wound.
- For the first 48 hours after surgery, you should apply a cold compress to heal faster by using gauze first. Be careful not to let the wound get wet.
- Sleep with your head higher than normal for 1-2 months. First night of surgery to reduce swelling
- Clean the wound 1-2 times a day using a clean cotton swab moistened with saline. Wipe off blood stains from the wound.
- After the 3rd day onwards, if there are any bruises, use a warm compress (be careful not to be too hot) to help them heal faster. You can alternate with cold compresses to help reduce swelling faster. If there is no bruising, continue with the cold compress.
- Avoid fermented foods, alcohol, eggs, seafood for 2 weeks to prevent itchy ulcers. Refrain from drinking alcohol and smoking for 4 weeks.
- See the doctor at the appointed time to periodically check your symptoms.